♥ CHAT TO ME ♥







♥ MY TERMS ♥

All of my ideas are copyrighted to me as they are my original designs. Any resemblence to any other tutorial is purely coincidental.

Do Not Translate, copy, email, download (ie; save to your own hard drive) distribute and/or make scripts/ quick guides from my tutorials.

Do Not hot link to my images or files.

Do Not upload my files to any other site. Do not share my files with others, as some of the contents require permission from thier creators to be shared.

If you are a group manager & wish to use my tutorials in your challenges, you must email me for permission BEFORE you link to my site. I reserve the right to join any group that links to my site.





♥ CU LICENSE ♥

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


♥ CU4CU LICENSE ♥

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket photo 1922550_662728650434906_102524199_a_zps97c6a30c.jpg photo ScrapandTubes_CU4CULicense_zps9748753d.png photo SD_CU4CULicense_EvolAngelScrapz_zps534a713f.png photo JCarson-ExtendedCULicenseKellyNeudigate14001_zps56eb514b.png


♥Unlimited License♥

Photobucket Photobucket

♥ VISITORS ♥

♥ MY AVATARS♥

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

♥Sites I Love♥

I get the cutest handwriting fonts at Fonts for Peas! kevinandamanda.com/fonts

Networked Blogs

♥ MY BLINKEE ♥

 photo EASfanof_byevolangel_zps66533a7e.gif

♥ MY STORES ♥

 photo EASfanof_byevolangel_zps2d766d8b.gif

 photo 2dbtt82_zps77589ff2.gif

 photo DFSLove_byevolangel_zpsd46bf702.gif

 photo Scrapaliciousfan_byevolangel_zps00a1ee66.gif

♥ MY CT TEAM ♥


Photobucket
Photobucket
 photo AmyM_TagCreations2_zps750ba144.gif
 photo FC_AnnaBlinkie_zps7c78cf85.gif
 photo JMGTagsdotblogspotdotcom_zps4b887338.gif

♥ MY FRIENDS ♥



Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

♥ My Testers ♥

 photo SBC_ByFreek_zps792ee198.gif
 photo SBDfan_byevolangel_zpse735fbe1.gif

♥FOLLOWERS♥

♥ BLOGTRAINS ♥

Photobucket

Photobucket


Blogroll